At “free-cv-design.com,” we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This policy outlines our procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on our website.
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location on our website.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification. Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located, or if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification.
3. Repeat Infringers:
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
4. Contact Information:
To submit a copyright infringement claim or a counter-notification, please contact us using the information provided on our website.
Please note that we do not endorse or control the content uploaded by our users. We act as a service provider and will promptly respond to valid DMCA notifications and take appropriate actions as required by the law.
Last updated: 20, May, 2023