Student CV Template Download
Scholar CV/Resume ready for free
Finding a modern, classic, organized and attractive resume has become a major concern for graduates and people looking for work. With our site, you will have the opportunity to discover amazing CV examples like this student CV.
The following example is a student cv in PowerPoint format to download, it is very chic and modern, the colors used makes it daring compared to the usual resume examples; not to mention the graphics and fonts used which add significant value .The CV design is different and attractive, it contains multiple sections, in which we find the name and the picture of the profile, languages, skills and hobbies, personal contact details, experience and trainings and enhancements. The download is free, once you download the CV, you can edit it and save it in PDF or PowerPoint format.
|Format(s) included :||Microsoft PowerPoint PPTX|
|Aspect ratio :||A4 – 21cm x 29.7cm|
How to write a CV/resume for students in 2023?
Some steps to follow to write a successful CV in 2023 :
- Choose a resume that matches your personality as well as is sufficient for your information, and there is no better template presented above.
- Add your personal and necessary contact information.
- Fill in the skills section, it is very important, especially at this stage.
- Write experiences or training if you have one or more.
- Add other sections that could make a difference between you and other candidates for the same position.
Important tips when writing a CV for students
Of course, writing a student CV with these tips will be successful:
- Take the time to write down all the skills and experience… that you have acquired before you start writing your CV.
- Professionalize every CV you send for the specific job or internship you’re applying for.
- Read your resume several times before sending it.