What is a cookie?
Cookies are files downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain websites. In this case, they are downloaded by the administrator of the “Free Cv Frsign” blog and serve to provide the service explicitly requested by the user, as well as to store and retrieve information regarding the user’s browsing on this device. These cookies may be updated and retrieved. Typically, cookies contain the name of the website that deposited them, the duration they will remain active on the device or terminal equipment, and their unique identification number.
Cookies allow the recognition of the user’s device and the retention of their preferences through their browsing history on the website. Cookies enable users to navigate the website and improve its usage. Some cookies are essential for using all the functions offered by the visited website.
Cookies are automatically erased when a browser is closed. However, the information collected by them is retained on the user’s device, even when it is turned off (this is particularly useful for remembering the service configurations made by the user during their next visit to the website).
By clicking on the following links, you will find all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en